Cleaning the outside of the formulator
- Clean the external surfaces of the formulator with a clean cloth or slightly moistened with water and / or mild liquid soap. Never use abrasives or solvents.
- Dry your formulator with a soft cloth.
Be careful to prevent water from seeping inside the formulator.
Cleaning the rear compartment
- Take the bin out of the rear compartment and go near a sink.
- Empty the used capsules off the lid, and the water in the tanks.
- Rinse the tanks and the lid under water, then dry them with a soft cloth. Tanks alone can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- If you notice limescale on the walls of the tanks, let them soak in a descaling liquid for a few hours. Rub with a soft sponge, then rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- Put some water in the small tank, put the tank on the compartment, then place it at the back of the formulator.
Caution: Do not insert water other than in the small tank of the rear tank.
Cleaning the spatula
Put your spatula under water to rinse it, if necessary use a soft sponge to remove any residue.
Dry your spatula with a soft cloth, then you can put it back in the mouth of the formulator.